4.3.11

Housekeeping 4 March 2011: Monkey Sex




















Wow.

This month (I mean last month) we were so slack we didn't even do the housekeeping.

Better late than never. 

It's time to give the bowl a scrubbin'.





A word from Snout:

Sorry Griz, I thought I would start this months off. You see, Grizzly now spends his time filling his brain at some educational facility full time. Furthering his knowledge so that one day he will get a job in something that he likes instead of working in a dead-end job and counting the days of wasted life you have pushed yourself through and can never get back..... Did I just write that or think it??? Actually, I live it.

So, February was a really tough month with so many promises of champagne, naked women and awesome horror movies, but alas, it turned out to be old Snouty squeezing in one movie cause he was basically too drunk for the entire month. You see, It was my birthday and I like to keep it as a month long celebration. Don'y you? With that not being entirely true, I did have work, exams and footy training starting again.

So with that, I do plan to watch a few more movies in March. "Promises, promises, promises", I hear you say. Well, you could be right. Now it's starting to get cold, I can spend more time indoors watching the cheese flow from the screen. I still have C.H.U.D and C.H.U.D 2 to watch but I'm finding it really hard to take C.H.U.D 2 (Bud the Chud, sounds like a beauty...) from it's plastic wrapper, because once I do, I will have to watch it...shudder....

Anyway, while I wait for my two hours of life back from Wes Craven (see previous housekeeping post), I will continue to try and watch some movies but with the pending AFL season, if my team is 0 - 5, then C.H.U.D and C.H.U.D 2 will definitely get a run....shudder....

Snout out - over to the Griz.












Thanks be to Snout.

Nice avatar; I can only commend you good sir, in your never ending quest to be offensive.

This month (again, I mean February) was a bit of a write-off due to other commitments... as mentioned in the intro, we didn't even get the housekeeping done on time. 

Looking at my 'extra-Bmovie Cheese commitments' I have to agree with The Grilled Snout:  next month could be worse. This whole getting a degree & and having a job & being addicted to Dead Frontier is time consuming and exhausting.

Anyone who reads this blog (without being prompted personally by it's authors) - (I'm hoping there's at least one) rest assured: we will try to post SOMETHING once a month. Of course some months will be better than others but if nothing else (like all good women-folk) you can always look forward to the housekeeping.

That last comment was not sexist by the way. The Grilled Snout and I are both men-folk and it should be perfectly clear that we are never afraid of a little toilet cleaning - of both a recreational and domestic variety.

This past month I watched an unholy crap-load of great horror movies. A lot of them would have made really good subjects for review including (but not limited to): 

Z-grade "future drugs that make you into a homicidal mutant" flick called Ozone (imdb).














The surprisingly charming, entertaining and coherent Troll style romp called Inhabited (imdb) (sadly no Julia Louis-Dreyfus in a plant bikini this time). With cover art like this who would have predicted the movie was actually good? In fact, like Abominable (review) it kind of transcends cheese and defies the piss-take, despite it's obvious flaws. Then again I think it's been established our standards are pretty low.






Awesome no-name 80's slasher Bodycount (imdb). Take note Snout: I got your boob-fest right here - woooh daddy!














And Shark Attack 3: Megalodon (I think you have to say that last bit with reverb on your voice) (imdb). Which is also surprisingly good thanks to a generous helping of practical effects before the giant CGI shark ruins the entire last 30 minutes. Sorry for the spoiler, but if you didn't see that coming you have a lot of sci-fi channel straight to DVD to catch up on.















I regret not reviewing all of these for the site... stupid other-life, sleep requirements, responsibilities and etc.

1 comment:

Captain Baboon said...

More images of monkey sex please.